Introducing Automatic Subtitling and Broadstream Integrated Playout at IBC 2018
We are pleased to announce that after a preview period and market testing we will be launching VoCaption our New Automatic Live Subtitling system at this year’s IBC! Following our initial demonstrations at previous trade shows we’re expecting a really high level of interest at this year’s IBC so be sure to book in some time with us. PLUS! We’re delighted to announce our partnership with integrated playout specialists BroadStream…talk to us at IBC about OASYS!
Click the button below to request a meeting at our stand 1.C49 to talk through your requirements.
VoCaption Automatic Live Subtitling has Landed!
We’re launching VoCaption Screen’s Automatic Live Subtitling solution at this year’s IBC; including features like:
- Automatic failover to Speech when integrated with our market-leading Polistream platform.
- Processes audio content from line-input, AES or directly from SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI signal.
- Language output support is limited only to the respective Speech Engines capabilities.
- When used in conjunction with Polistream VoCaption enables the widest range of linear broadcast and OTT delivery mechanisms available in the market today.
Get the full picture at IBC, click here to book a demo.
Visit the VoCaption Page
- Flexible, Modular & Highly Scalable
- Unified High-Performance XML Architecture combines:
- Ingest, Playout, Automation
- Networked Media Management
- Integrated Graphics Engine
- Switching & Mixing
- Sophisticated, Complex Graphics for Multi-Branding
- Supports Multiple Broadcast Formats for Native Playout
- SCTE Markers for Advance Advertising Applications
- Flexible Redundancy Models for Resilience & Back-up
- Multi-channel Web Client provides remote, browser access for monitoring and control from location
Download the full spec sheet on OASYS
An extraordinary name for an extraordinary Online Subtitling App!
With more than 500 million hours of video being watched each day on YouTube alone, wouldn’t it be great if just a small percentage of that was captioned? Plus, Facebook has suggested that 85% of its video content is viewed with the sound off. So why doesn’t more online content carry captions? Possibly because it’s time-consuming and fiddly to do. NOT NOW! Screen has created an intelligent online service to automatically create accurate captions for online content. And it will hold your hand through the trickier parts. And we’ll be launching it at IBC.
Book a demo at IBC.