Complete end-to-end capability
Page updates can be generated automatically from data feeds imported via the optional Data Feed Handler/Teletext Page Formatter. (DFH/TPF) Automated service management operations can be initiated by the built-in scheduler that is capable of triggering page-processing scripts.
Using the sophisticated page components capability of the PLASMA teletext transmission system database, pages can be built from various layers: a TV station or regional branding banner, a content area, and an advertising strap. Each layer can be managed separately, enabling multichannel and multi-regional services to be operated very efficiently. Services can be managed using the intuitive Control Screen (user License) which provides drag-and-drop and mouse-based control of page location and parameters, with full multi-user locking and updating.
Real-time output is provided by Polistream Black system configured for VBI capability.
- Includes 2 x Administrator Licenses as standard with integrated WinSPRITE 3.0 Teletext editor
- 1 x WebSPRITE web editor supplied as standard
- Layered page components simplify editing
- Specialised teletext advertising features
- Batch/Scheduler applications for content updates
- Local, regional and national service support
- U4000 SD/HD-TDG (replaces TDG7 – please see our End Of Life Statement)
- Simple multichannel support
- Full FASTEXT Teletext Navigation support
- Cloud Teletext to HbbTV conversion options
- Cloud based Teletext to Web options
VBI as part of a broadcast signal – See the Polistream system.
VBI as part of a media file or on a media server – See MediaMate file based solution.
DVB Teletext as part of a broadcast signal – See the Polistream system.
DVB Teletext as part of a stream file – See MediaMate file based solution.
VANC data in an HD broadcast signal – See the Polistream system.
VANC data as part of an HD media file or on a media server – See MediaMate file based solution.